Saturday 27 June 2009

Weekend Workshop #4 part 2

Here are the DT cards using Ruth’s drawing, don’t forget we want to see your cards made with Ruth’s drawing too. We can not wait to see what you have done, and we will add them to this post when they come in,  :) don’t forget to put your cards on your blogs too but please let everyone know who’s drawing you have used. Here is the image again for you to print out and use :)
sitting girl (2)
Caryn
Caryn
Debbi
500 Debbi
Denise
Denise
Gina
Photobucket
Helen
Helen
Ida
Ida 500
Natalie
Natalie
Maria
Ruth's drawing,Promarkers
Sue
500 Sue
Here are your cards – click on the card to see how they were made
ruth
 Bea
bea
Suzanne
Picture 018 
If you add a link to your card I will add them onto the blog as they come in :)
Don’t forget our weekend workshop is on the post below with Michele’s tutorial for this image and this weeks challenge is still ongoing with the colours of “Meadow Green and Lemon”
Hugs Gina, Denise and Design Team xxx

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Good morning,ladies.I love what you've all done with my drawing.These cards look great! She looks so different in the various colours, Ruth x

Bea said...

Beautiful cards and thanks to Ruth for the image
Heres mine

Gina said...

I have added Suzanne's card onto the post as she emailed me her card
Hugs Gina DT xxx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

What a fabulous drawing I loved her. I hope I have done her justice, you'll find her Here thanks for popping over for a peek.

Diamond Doll said...

Fab cards from the DT.You can find mine HERE
Trish (-: