Tuesday 26 July 2011

Week 109–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

Good evening everyone, we hope you’re having a good week so far.  Apologies for the delay with the post tonight but I’ve had a power cut in my street and obviously no electricity, it has literally just come back on so I thought I’d better do this right away, just in case lol!  We would like to say a big thank you for all your gorgeous creations last week.  Michele’s sketch was very popular and there were so many wonderful interpretations of the sketch. 

Firstly we are going to announce the lucky winner of the 3 digi images courtesy of Some Odd Girl stamps and using random.org that is No.27:

Julie

image

Congratulations Julie, what a funky card.  Please can you email us and we’ll pass your details onto Some Odd Girl. 

Now onto the top 5 passionista and Michele really enjoyed seeing all your entries this week and it was such a difficult decision to choose 5 favourites.  However after much deliberation here are Michele’s top 5 passionista for last week:

Debs

image

Marie

image

Mimiko

image

Natalie

image

Tia

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  Please email us if you need any help with this.

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista

We hope you have a brilliant week.  Don’t forget to enter our “animal crackers” challenge.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

7 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Thanks so much for chosing my card for the top-5. My week is totally made! Thanks!
Love n hugs
Marie

Debs said...

Oh my gosh - thank you so much for choosing me in your Top5 - I really do appreciate it!
I look forward to playing along again this week.
Have a wonderful evening.
Debs xx

Mira said...

Thank you so much <3

Spyder said...

Here's my Animal Crackers card

((Lyn))

Spyder said...

Thank you for your message Craft Den but I tried to 'look' for the Mr linkz before I left a comment and have now been trying the reload the page, etc etc ever since but there's still no mr linkz. maybe if I comment again it might appear!!

(Lyn)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

OMG I can't believe I am your winner, I am having an amazing week Hugs Julie x

Paperia ja lankaa said...

Thanks for choosing me to the top 5! This really made my day :)